RE: Good book

From: Hollis, Les <Les.Hollis_at_ps.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 03:03:24 -0500 (EST)

Did ask that last Thursday and I received several good replies.....BTW thanks to everyone that answered .....

I did not start a new thread nor even reply to the first one......but thanks for replying.

From: Carel-Jan Engel [mailto:cjpengel.dbalert_at_xs4all.nl] Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2005 4:08 AM
To: Hollis, Les
Cc: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: Re: Good book

Les,

Didn't you ask that last Thursday as well?

You got quite some replies, some of them very useful.

Why start a new thread, whithout reaction to the previous answers?

Best regards,

Carel-Jan Engel

===
If you think education is expensive, try ignorance. (Derek Bok) ===

On Sun, 2005-10-16 at 00:49 -0500, Hollis, Les wrote:

For interpreting Statspack reports?

Any ideas or favorites?