Error during Oracle9iR2 Installation on RH Linux

From: Prabhu, K <prabhu_adam_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 04:57:35 +0000

All,

We’re trying to install Oracle 9iR2 on RHLinux8.0 box. After completing all pre-installations task, we invoked the runInstaller to start the install process.
During the installation process, the Install phase completed successfully and Linking phase have been started. In this phase, while invoking all the make (.mk) files, we got an error saying “Error on invoking CTX_ON on make file /usr/app/oracle/product/9.2.0.1.0/rdbms/plsql/ins_plsql.mk “

We tried many times and got held up with the same error.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks
Prabhu