RE: imp.exe full=y imports SYSTEM's objects, violates constraints ...

From: Branimir Petrovic <BranimirP_at_cpas.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 18:10:08 -0400

Right you are!

I was operating under false assumption that parameter ignore=n would somehow stop import process on the very first problem it might stumble on. How silly of me!?

Note to self: DO TEST YOUR ASSUMPTIONS
(especially if you happen to have strong opinion and/or notion on how certain feature should be working or be implemented...)

Thanks,

Branimir