Re: Partitioning question

From: BP <brian.peasey_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 11:11:05 -0500

Hi Todd,

> Some key decisions you'll have to make:

For sure. I can see from the Oracle manuals I've read that there is a serious amount of analysis and design to be done. But since we are using a vendor, and I won't be directly involved, the issue is getting escalated.

> - Data loading into your DW: the oracle designed way....

This part really interests me. Do you know where I can find this documented and explained in more detail?

Best Regards,
Brian Peasey