Re: ORA-03113 while exporting

From: Susan White <swhite_at_lifetouch.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 09:01:20 -0500

I have seen a similar situation caused by an incomplete install of the java engine. I can't find my documentation but it should be on Metalink.

Gabriel Hanauer <gabriel.hanauer_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> Database is 9.2.0.6.0 running on a windows 2000 server.

> Every time when a try to do a full export of the database the following
error

> occurs:

> . exporting foreign function library names

> . exporting PUBLIC type synonyms

> EXP-00008: ORACLE error 3113 encountered

> ORA-03113: end-of-file on communication channel

> EXP-00000: Export terminated unsuccessfully

> No errors in the alert file and no traces.

> The only file generated is a core file in the cdump dir.

> Im restored the database on another server and applied the patchset
9.2.0.7.

<http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l>

This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System. For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email