ORA-03113 while exporting

From: Gabriel Hanauer <gabriel.hanauer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 16:37:09 -0300

Database is 9.2.0.6.0 running on a windows 2000 server.

Every time when a try to do a full export of the database the following error occurs:

. exporting foreign function library names
. exporting PUBLIC type synonyms

EXP-00008: ORACLE error 3113 encountered
ORA-03113: end-of-file on communication channel
EXP-00000: Export terminated unsuccessfully

No errors in the alert file and no traces. The only file generated is a core file in the cdump dir.

Im restored the database on another server and applied the patchset 9.2.0.7. But the error is still there.

I also tried to do a export using transportable tabpespaces. But some users have materialized views.
And when a try drop those views the same error raised up.

I also tried to do a backup with RMAN. But no success.

Any idea?

--
Gabriel Hanauer
DBA Oracle