RE: Grooming DBAs ?

From: Freeman, Donald <dofreeman_at_state.pa.us>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 11:07:57 -0400

I've heard it before without my first thought being of monkeys and fleas. It's probably been replaced by "mentored."

Don Freeman
Database Administrator 1
Bureau of Information Technology
Pennsylvania Department of Health
717-783-8095 Ext 337

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Niall Litchfield Sent: Monday, October 10, 2005 4:20 PM
To: paul.baumgartel_at_gmail.com
Cc: Oracle-L

On 10/10/05, Paul Baumgartel < paul.baumgartel_at_gmail.com> wrote:

This must be a British thing--I've never heard the word used that way in the U.S.

Well I did refer the English speaking world, <g,d&r>

--

Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA

--