RE: Grooming DBAs ? ...Salutations

From: <oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 07:04:26 +0530

Salutations to all - Bowing low,
This List certainly has amongst the best brains in the world.

Folks - any pointers on the Topic in Qs though?

Thanks again for everything & all the support in the past.

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of VIVEK_SHARMA Sent: Monday, October 10, 2005 11:22 AM
To: Oracle-L
Subject: Grooming DBAs ?

Folks

Need to groom a team of DBAs for internal performance Benchmarks of our product. This would involve grooming some existing as well as new software professionals having a few years of working experience with Oracle Databases.

Thanks indeed