Re: weblogic

From: Dennis Williams <oracledba.williams_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 15:42:20 -0500

Joe,

The Weblogic administrator configures a connection pool for each database. You and the Weblogic administrator must communicate on the number of connections that pool is configured for. This will allow you, the Oracle DBA, to configure the PROCESSES parameter in Oracle. You want to ensure that parameter is higher than the Weblogic parameter. Otherwise the users will receive the "out of processes" error.

Dennis Williams