Re: PARALLEL_EXECUTION_MESSAGE_SIZE

From: zhu chao <zhuchao_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 22:31:05 +0800

Hi, Mladen,
 parallel_execution_message_size is not a parameter "do not touch unless directed otherwise by Oracle technical support personnel".  I do not see such info in metalink/document.   Actually this parameter is very useful for parallel execution tuning. You maybe never tried it:). Doing standby database recovery tuning , tune this parameter with default value, can result in 4X recovery speed. This is very useful in deed, right?

--
Regards
Zhu Chao