Re: Wanna implement RAC.

From: Chirag DBA <chiragdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 16:51:13 -0400

Thanx Chris,
 This was the best answer I could ever get. Very detailed one. Thanx for sparing time for this.
  I am also going through the docs and links sent by You, Mr. Gogala and others.
 I knew, that without having any idea, if I will start reading RAC, I will go to sleep. But at the same time, some one must have start rather then keep on waiting.
But I m lucky enough to be on such a nice forum. I am always trying to be as much informative as I can cause, I know when you have to do something on Database, which you havent done before, its scary, and any +ve feedback always helps.
 I remember the days of LazyDBA , when my DB got crashed and my employer was telling me to sue, and then LazyDBA guys, really help me boost up and communicate further. And ppl really were ready to talk to me on phone for further assistance. Thats great.
Always have a confidence, that " No Probs, I have a good backup on Database Topics..". :)
 And now , don mind but I think we should really stop communicating this topic further instead of keep on stretching.  Thanx n Regards,
 Chirag.....