RE: No data in the sql_address column of v$session

From: arun chakrapani rao <arunrao_oradba_at_yahoo.co.in>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 16:32:32 +0100 (BST)

Chris
Thanks for sharing the info
But when u are waiting on a latch free on shared pool dont u think there should be an sql_address to it. When a session is active, in the sense that he has a transaction then i thought he should have an sql_addresss, but based on the below information u can see that there is no sql_address nor hash value. this is what is bugging me

sid username sql_address event

7507 ODSAPP 00 latch: library cache
  SID SQL_ADDRESS      SQL_HASH_VALUE EVENT
                   TADDR
5408 00                            0 latch: shared
pool                  C00000057511FC78