RE: SYBASE on AIX

From: Onkarnath Tiwari <onkar.tiwari_at_in.ness.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 10:16:32 +0530

Thanx Mladen for the response. I guess theres a small problem in accessing the link you had given me. The site is not opened. If u don mind then can I have the full link. Thanx once again for being co-operative.

Thanks & Regards,

T.Onkar Nath

Oracle DBA

Extn. : 2269

From: Onkar N Tiwary [mailto:onkarnath.tiwary_at_gmail.com] Sent: Monday, October 03, 2005 7:47 AM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: SYBASE on AIX

hi guys,

anybody has any idea where i can get step by step approach of creating sybase database on aix 5200-04. I am totally new to both of these. Plz. help.

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Mon Oct 03 2005 - 23:49:44 CDT