Re: Change username in DBA_USERS

From: Chirag DBA <chiragdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 13:12:14 -0400

I am unable to find the page you are looking of TOM Kyte. Can u send me the URL?
 I was trying cause I knew someone has done this in past. just forgot the "HOW" portion.
 Now the question is what will be the affect of doing this. I didn even find anythinng about this in trace file.
 Is this the simple update for Oracle like any other schema. No way.  Regards - Chirag