CONNECTION ISSUE

From: Seema Singh <oracledbam_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 14:43:58 -0400

Hi,

I have 3 servers. DB server/Tomcat server/Apache Server. I have been noticing connections issue on DB servers.All are linux servers.Nothing popup in either on netstat or listener logs or DB statistics.
the problem came when we start tomcat then first times users take longer to connect,after that applications work fine.When we are testing thru webstress tool its show slowness.
ANY THOUGHTS/SUGGESTIONS ARE MOST WELCOME thanks