RE: Asynchronus PL/SQL - Webservices Call

From: Subbiah, Nagarajan <Nagarajan.Subbiah_at_aetn.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 13:11:37 -0400

Excellent! and that is very useful. How about if there are multiple jobs in the job_queue? Lets say there are 2 transaction happened within 10 secs and updates the same record. So there are 2 jobs queued to run. When the job queue process wakes up after 60 seconds, Will those jobs run in a sequential order assuming I do have only one oracle job queue process? How will be the behavior with multiple job queue processes? My requirement is those jobs should run in a sequential order in order to retain the latest update as the web services will populate these records into the different destination database.

Thanks,
Raja.