Re: HTML DB - here to stay?

From: GovindanK <gkatteri_at_fastmail.fm>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 10:26:40 -0700

Check with OTN discussions forums for kind of issues one has faced with html db. Might throw some idea.
Also you would need to consider the complexity of the application you will be developing and match it with what features both HTML DB & PHP can offer. Without doing that it would be difficult to decide.

HTH
GovindanK