Re: HTML DB - here to stay?

From: rjamya <rjamya_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 11:46:20 -0400

I think this has a pertty good shelf life. I deployed an internal compliance application (aka workflow) without need to refer documentation continuously. I feel it is pretty simple product to use and deploy. I would recommend it to anyone who has pl/sql experience and wants to deploy a web based app. I think Oracle got this one right ... they are also going to release a similar product codename Raptor ... as a plsql/sql development IDE.

Bottomline, it is here to stay (most of OTN runs on it), give it a shot, it is really simple.
YMMV
Raj