Oracle on HSM (EMC/IBM)

From: Rahul Sharma <rahul_at_infotech.co.id>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 14:15:44 +0700

Dear List,

We have invited vendors to quote HSM for our planned oralce databases. IBM has offered Total storage, EMC person says that only their storage offers block level movement of data. IBM's product does a file level archiving.

I searched the list archices for HSM but could not find much. Would appreciate is someone could point me to the right direction to read about a comparison of these two products.

TIA
Rahul