Re: Archiver error on logical standby database

From: Stalin <stalinsk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 17:47:38 -0700

Hi Mark,

i'd this working fine, right before i created standby redolog files on primary/standby databases. After stadby redolog creation, i started to see this error.

yes, this is reproducible with every 2 log switches. Not specific to seq 176.

nope, i'm not sharing FRA. primary and standby has its own FRA destinations.

Regards,
Stalin