Question of invisible column such as functiton index?

From: Lou Fangxin <anysql_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 08:52:06 +0800

Hi all:
  As we know in sys.col$ table, the "COL#" column define the display order of columns, while the "SEGCOL#" column define the storage order in segment, and when we add a function index, there will be an invisible column, how ever the COL# and SEGCOL# columns value are zero. Then in which order the table columns stored? How about I add a new column to table after create the function index?

--

Welcome, Fangxin.Lou from China
MYDUL, alternative to DUL !!!

--