RE: SQL Trace Profiler

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_quadtechworld.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 14:00:48 -0500

Oooh-ooh! Let us know if Perthon works, Mladen! I'm trying to use Egor's OraSRP to get our developers acclamated to the World-formerly-known-as-10046, but Python seems to run very slowly on PA-RISC. At least slower than comparible Perl. And OraSRP has the best interface/output for our group of any freeware I've been able to find.

Trying not to drool just yet... ;)

Rich