Re: Replication Advice Needed

From: Paul Baumgartel <paul.baumgartel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 11:04:07 -0400

Charlotte,

Are the remote tables subject to DML? If not, you might want to consider materialized views, either with refresh on commit or frequent scheduled refreshes.

I don't much experience with Streams, although it does seem to be the future of Oracle replication. I do have experience with multimaster replication, which would work nicely, but might be more than you need.

--
Paul Baumgartel
paul.baumgartel_at_aya.yale.edu