Re: help

From: Dennis Williams <oracledba.williams_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 22:31:15 -0500

Paula,

> Then at the last minute the users (through looking at their reporting
> system) request a massive update.

The last minute massive update doesn't worry me. I just think that is the way the universe works. It probably just means the users have finally understood the application and users just don't understand data dictionaries anyway. The users work through the interfaces. What worries me is the last minute massive update that turns out to bollix up everything. That keeps me awake at night.

Dennis Williams