Re: Replication question

From: Sandeep Dubey <dubey.sandeep_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 15:24:25 -0400

Rodd,
 Thanks for answering. But for a merge from say 1 Million row table with 1000 new rows to source table, there will be 1000 insert but rest 999,000 rows will be updated even though there is no change in the record. This will be done every time I do the merge. Also it will not handle delete on the source table. Delete on a source table will not be deleted from target table using merge operation.
 Thanks
 Sandeep