Re: 10.2 listener won't start on same port as 9.2 listener

From: Rodd Holman <Rodd.Holman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 11:29:47 -0500

Jay,
This isn't surprising. My past experience with listeners is that they are backward compatible, but not necessarily forward compatible. I've usually been able to connect to older db's using current listeners, but have not been able to do it the other way around very successfully.

--
Rodd Holman
Enterprise Data Systems Engineer