Re: SwingBench as a Benchmarking or StressTesting tool

From: Stephane Faroult <sfaroult_at_roughsea.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 16:34:26 +0200

I have developed for my own use a small Java (1.5) + JDBC (I know ...) tool that can execute repeatedly SQL statements.

It has four nice features :

* It works with Oracle AND other products (just in case)
* It can generate random bind values
* It can create multiple threads, you can set a frequency of execution, etc.
* It's free, and OpenSource (GPL).

I intend to put it on the RoughSea site one of these days. Email me if you can't wait.

HTH Stephane Faroult