Re: Pete Finnegan's Website?

From: Giovanni Cuccu <giovanni.cuccu_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 17:18:40 +0200

I suspect that if the Pete's site resides in a server farm with a hosting contract someone else sharing another domain on his server and ip address is publishing *hot* stuff.
Giovanni

On 9/16/05, Gogala, Mladen <MGogala_at_allegientsystems.com> wrote:

> Are you sure that this is Pete Finnegan? Maybe it's Jenna Jameson? It's
> easy to make a spelling mistake
>
> like that. On the other hand, Pete's investigations of Oracle security
> might have taken him in an unexpected direction.
>
> --
>
> Mladen Gogala
>
> Ext. 121
>
> * The requested URL belongs to the following categories: Pornography,
> Erotica and Sex. *
>
> * *
>
> * *

Another free oracle resource profiler
http://sourceforge.net/projects/oraresprof/
New version 0.8 with many bug fixes
and warnings on file truncated, timed_statistics=false, incorrect tracing
deactivation and more