RE: VERY URGENT

From: Marco Gralike <Marco.Gralike_at_AMIS.nl>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 10:01:32 +0200

Looks like you are missing libraries.

Did you get "warnings" during your Oracle software installation?

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of DBA Deepak Sent: donderdag 15 september 2005 5:30
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org; oracle-database_at_yahoogroups.com; oracle-l-admins_at_freelists.org
Subject: VERY URGENT

Hi All,

I installed Oracle 10g R1 on my Linux (Redhat) AS4 box. The installation completed successfully. But when I started dbca it is giving the exception.

UnsatisfiedLinkError exception loading native library: njni10

Please help in resolving the problem. Also please do let em know whether Oracle 10g has any command line installation option, i.e., no GUI/OUI. If yes please point me to some good docs.

--
Regards,

Deepak
Oracle DBA