How do I turn off STATSPACK auto snapshots on 8.1.7

From: Larry Kelly <ldk2005_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 07:33:19 -0700

I want use STATSPACK as part of my tuning strategy. The spauto.sql script will schedule periodic snapshots. I'm hesitant to start it until I know how to stop the automatic snapshots.

--

Best Regards,
-Larry

"Work, work, work...there is no satisfactory alternative."
--- E.Taft Benson

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Wed Sep 14 2005 - 17:41:30 CDT