RE: Pete Finnegan's Website?

From: Strickland, Mark <mark.strickland_at_cingular.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 12:27:59 -0700

Hmm, strange. I can get to most other websites from behind my company's firewall (except gmail, hotmail, yahoo, etc) but not this one. I keep getting unresolved hostname. I know that that domain has been around for a while. I actually did try www.pete.finnigan.com the first time but I fat-fingered it when I typed it into my email to Oracle-L.

Mark