SqlServer data to Oracle and back to SqlServer

From: M.Godlewski <mcgodlewski_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 06:15:03 -0700 (PDT)

What is the best way to move data between MS SqlServer and Oracle?

I'm working on a project that is going to get data from MS SqlServer. What is the best way to ask for this data? Is XML or comma delimeted files better?

We then plan to send updated data back to MS SqlServer.

Anyone doing this? What do you recommend? What are the pitfalls to watch out for?

TIA

Yahoo! for Good

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Wed Sep 14 2005 - 08:17:07 CDT