PLZ HELP oRACLE REPORTS AND FORMS

From: computer centre <compute_at_ponyneedles.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 10:41:05 +0530

Hi i have a problem to be solved so plz do help.

I am using Oracle forms and reports 6.0.

I have three columns in my table(oracle back-end). From_time,To_time and Hours_used.There datatypes are numbers. Now in my form there datatypes are time 'HH24:MI:SS', for the people entering data as they would enter like 0830 for 8:30.Now i am able to add records to the table using my form.I want to modify, query and delete the records using my form by keeping the above time coulmns into consideration as they are the only columns that are unique along with the date for the rest of the operations excluding ADD. When i tried to do so( eg modify,delete,query) It said mimatch in the data type between the table(number) and the form(time). Coz the value stored for 08:30 in the table is some other number like 30600 some thing like that.

Plz do let me know the required conversations and changes to be made. Its urgent . Plz do help.

Imran Mohajir
Needle Industries (India)pvt ltd
The Niligris.

DISCLAIMER:
This message and any attachment(s) contained here are information that is confidential, proprietary to Needle Industries (India) Private Limitied and its customers, privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely intended for the individual or the entitiy it is addressed to. If you are not intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read, forward, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notifiy the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer. Although precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this mail, Needle Industries (India) Private Limited cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments.