Re: Infiniband for RAC 10g on Linux

From: Keith Moore <kmoore_at_zephyrus.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 09:29:42 -0500

When you say "as far as we've been able to figure out", I understand. It's been a challenge to just find out what is and isn't supported.

I did find that bit of information, but haven't followed up on it:

Mellanex supports Infiniband Architecture in Oracle 10g. http://www.taborcommunications.com/dsstar/03/0923/106675.html

Keith