jobq slave wait

From: Sami Seerangan <dba.orcl_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 14:45:55 -0400

We just upgrade our production database this weekend from 8.1.7.3 (2 Node OPS) to 9.2.0.6 (3 Node RAC - Solaris 5.9).

We see lots of "jobq slave wait" event. The number of job queue process defined as 18 and at any point we don't see any more than 2 or 3 jobs running.

Do we have to change any specific init parameters?