RE: Where does STATSPACK save its reports generated with spreport

From: Hallas, John, Tech Dev <John.Hallas_at_gb.vodafone.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 15:44:45 +0100

On Unix systems it is created whatever the current working directory is (where you run the sqlplus / @spreport command from)

John

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Larry Kelly Sent: 08 September 2005 15:17
To: Oracle-L_at_freelists.org
Subject: Where does STATSPACK save its reports generated with spreport

What does spreport.sql save the statspack report? I cannot find it anywhere??
Statspack is installed on my Oracle 8i system. After creating a few snapshots, I ran spreport from sqlplus*. After it conpleted, a search for the report filename returned nothing. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

--
Best Regards,
-Larry