An Old Topic: After I remove the online fuzzy tag of the datafile, can it be safe on standby?

From: Lou Fangxin <anysql_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 13:10:56 +0800

Hi all:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.databases.oracle.server/browse_thread/thread/2ff023ab050b7525   Why I pick it up is that I feel this utility is really useful in our environments, we have so many databases, we always need to build standby from primary, and the archive log generate so fast that we have no enough space for archive log, so we must keep the standby recovery faster enough.

--

Welcome, http://www.anysql.net/en/

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Thu Sep 08 2005 - 00:13:47 CDT