High "global cache blocks lost" statistics on one RAC node

From: Hameed, Amir <Amir.Hameed_at_xerox.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 16:38:26 -0400

I have a two-node RAC running an 11i-ebusiness suite (11.5.9/9.2.0.6 64-bit). I am seeing the following from Statspack:

Inst	Statistic                                             Total
per Second    per Trans

1. global cache blocks lost 28 0.0 0.0 2. global cache blocks lost 4,410 2.7 0.9

We are using three giga-bit private interconnects going through a switch. This does not see like an interconnect issue otherwise, I think, I would have seen a higher number on the 1 node as well.

Any idea what might be causing it?

Thanks
Amir

--