RE: Oracle 6 software download

From: Gogala, Mladen <MGogala_at_allegientsystems.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 17:41:11 -0400

Oracle 4? Pete, you're really old! You're not a member of the generation X! Do the Dew!

--

Mladen Gogala

Ext. 121

From: Pete Sharman [mailto:peter.sharman_at_oracle.com] Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2005 5:30 PM To: Marquez, Chris; Marco.Gralike_at_AMIS.NL; oracle-l_at_freelists.org Cc: Peter Ross Sharman
Subject: RE: Oracle 6 software download

Yeah, but it's now getting to the stage that the problem is not getting the software, but getting hardware old enough to run it on. I remember Mogens Norgaard trying to do something similar - may even have been for Oracle 4 - and the problem was finding a 486 to run it on. I think he eventually found one in the basement of a computer store somewhere. :-)

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l <http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l>

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Tue Sep 06 2005 - 16:41:43 CDT