RE: Oracle 6 software download

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 07:30:24 +1000

RE: Oracle 6 software download

Yeah, but it’s now getting to the stage that the problem is not getting the software, but getting hardware old enough to run it on.  I remember Mogens Norgaard trying to do something similar – may even have been for Oracle 4 – and the problem was finding a 486 to run it on.  I think he eventually found one in the basement of a computer store somewhere.  J

Pete

Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not.  It's much harder than that!"

Bruce Pihlamae, long-term Oracle DBA