Re: When to rebuild the index?

From: Chirag DBA <chiragdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 15:19:52 -0400

I agree with you that before anything to be done, it should be tested thoroughly and of course on test or development environment.  I just show this and sent it across if this can help someone like me.  I am right now in the process of testing the same and will do all these things after making sure that I can bring the DB up in the worst scenarios.  Document sent by RON is also interesting and gives many things in details. and Tom kytes.. as usual, good to read.
 Thank you,