RE: Reading corrupted Datafiles offline

From: Parker, Matthew <matthewp_at_amazon.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 23:42:13 -0700

As Jim mentioned there is the DUL (Data Unloader ) tool that Oracle consulting can use for you. The normal stated accuracy is 99% depending on your system. It never understood how to follow chained rows. You are lucky to be on 8.1.6 as they never updated the tool to 9i/10g according to the developer, ( a project sometime in the future for him).

Give us so more details about what exactly happened and what you have of your database, then we may be able to help you.