Cloning Oracle CRS

From: arun chakrapani rao <arunrao_oradba_at_yahoo.co.in>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 15:48:10 +0100 (BST)

Hi Rac Gurus,
Has anybody successfully cloned 10g2 CRS. I am currently trying to clone the crs on a second node and it is failing when I run the root.sh. The cloning of the software as such went smoothly. When I run the root.sh it throws the following error as

Setting the permissions on OCR backup directory Setting up NS directories
Failed to upgrade Oracle Cluster Registry configuration.

Not sure how to get this resolved.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Arun