Re: X_$ Views

From: Paul Drake <bdbafh_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 15:41:48 -0400

On 9/1/05, LeRoy Kemnitz <lkemnitz_at_uwsa.edu> wrote:

> I dropped and recreated the views and now have these invalid after running
> the utlrp.
>
> SYS DBMS_XMLQUERY PACKAGE BODY INVALID
> SYS X_$KCBBMC VIEW INVALID
> SYS X_$KCLUH VIEW INVALID
> SYS X_$KCLUI VIEW INVALID
> SYS X_$KLLCNT VIEW INVALID
> SYS X_$KLLTAB VIEW INVALID
> SYS X_$KSXTMPT VIEW INVALID
> SYS X_$TRACES VIEW INVALID
> UWSDDH IPEDS PROCEDURE INVALID
>

> I don't believe any other outside software is installed but can't
> guarantee it.

Funny, I hit this same thing today, upgrading an old 8.1.7 db to 10.1. The ixora scripts weren't hard-coded, they were based off of

sys.v_$fixed_table and sys.v_$fixed_view_definition.

There was a spool file for that ... but that server has long since been retired.
Guess I could point it back at a sterile 8.1.7 db, see what it creates and drop those objects.
One of those views - X_$CLASS_STAT is throwing ora-600 [16206] and I'm not too fond of those.

Then again, I'm not that fond of dropping sys objects either.

Paul

--
#/etc/init.d/init.cssd stop
# f=ma, divide by 1, convert to moles.