RE: install 9iAS 1.022x on Windows2003

From: Brian Shanblatt <brian_at_techcat.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 14:08:51 -0400

Hi, thanks for your reply.
Unfortunately that does not work.
The server on which the install works is windows 2003 with no service packs. The service on which the install does NOT work is win 2003 service pack 1.

I am going to see if the service pack can be backed out, or the OS re-installed.

Does anyone have experience with problems with the installer on win2003 service pack 1?

Thank you!