RE: 10g oem privs

From: Reidy, Ron <Ron.Reidy_at_arraybiopharma.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 13:24:20 -0600

At this company, I give SELECT ANY DICTIONARY and SELECT_CATALOG_ROLE to non-DBAs that insist on using oem. Even if the buttons show up, they cannot do anything with them.

Company and security policy here dictate that only DBAs have the OEM_MONITOR role here. There was whining, but in tthe end, they don't even know the difference.

Ron Reidy
Lead DBA
Array BioPharma, Inc.