Re: 10g OEM. REPOSIROTY - Agent on the same machine

From: Chirag DBA <chiragdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 15:16:20 -0400

It seems this will clear the current state of the agent.  Just wanna make sure that this command wont bring the OEM down.  Thats what I don wanna do anyhow. Is there anything which can be helpful to see which is the current hostname it is pointing as we are running Sun Cluster on 2 machines.
 I am looking at emoms.properties. but couldnt find antying related with that,
 Regards - Chirag