RE: recruiting for a good Oracle dba - am I being fair?

From: Gene Sais <Gsais_at_co.palm-beach.fl.us>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 13:52:28 -0400

Where is Tally? Tallahassee? Hurricanes are far better than F5 tornado's or the earth shaking beneath you. Everything is in preparation, DB upgrades and hurricanes. I bet the building codes will change in New Orleans unless the developers get their way. It took Andrew to change Florida's weak building codes. The Gulf looks worst than the Tsunami area. As for blizzards, no thanks, left that many years ago to put up hurricane shutters :).

>>> oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org 08/31/05 1:25 PM >>>
More than fair - I would be tempted, but I am more willing to face 20 below zero, blizzards and snow blowers than a hurricane.

Thanks anyway

HEE HEE 8^) Rick Weiss
Oracle Database Administrator
Montana Department of Labor & Industry