install 9iAS 1.022x on Windows2003

From: brian <brian_at_techcat.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 12:05:14 -0400

Hello.

We have oracle 9i Application server release 1.0221 on Windows 2000.

I would like to install it on a windows 2003 (all latest service packs). However, the installer just dies with no messages.

I installed it ona win2000 test machine. I then upgraded that machine to win2003 (no patch sets), and the installer runs on that.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thank you!
-brian

--