Sending Mails

From: savitha malve <savithamalve_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 04:47:58 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Oracle Free List Users,

This is not a database related question. But will be greatful if any one could respond to this. We plan to send mail attachements using unix sendmail/mail/mailx command. I have tried using below command, I do receive an e-mail but with no attachment.

/usr/bin/uuencode /export/home/corpadmin/tbs_frag_percent.lst /export/home/corpadmin/tbs_frag_percent.lst >
/export/home/corpadmin/attachment.txt | mail mbsm_at_yahoo.com

Will be helpful if anyone can guide me to the correct syntax.

Thanks in advance
Savitha

Do You Yahoo!?